Unfortunately, funeral expenses are on the rise, which can leave loved ones left behind with a large bill to pay. Having a policy in place gives you that peace of mind that when the time does come your family don’t need to worry about money.
An introduction to funeral cover:
- Leaving money behind to protect your family from funeral expenses is simple.
- Just think how much cover you need based on current funeral prices.
- How long you would like to be covered for whether that’s until a specific age or the rest of your life.
Did you know?
£s is the average funeral cost at the moment
£s is the estimated cost of Golden Charter projects in 10 years’ time
funerals take place every year
- It is always tough losing a loved one and it can impact the ones left behind in many ways. The main two are of course emotionally and financially.
- There is no way to prevent loved ones left behind being devastated but we can control the financial side.
- Recent figures show that a funeral using a funeral director costs on average £4,078.
- Almost 10M households In the UK have no savings at all, savings are now, unfortunately, a luxury.
Simply fill in your basic details in the form for one of our friendly agents to give you a call and start tailoring your quote. Or you can simply call us on the number below.
Call now on 0800 711 7400
Find it cheaper? We’ll beat it!
We compare all major insurers